A group of stock that was taken for reference, digital painting, or photomanipulation. Not all the images will be photo manipulation quality. I'm sorry for that, conditions just wouldn't allow me to dictate that for certain.
These images include horses bucking, kicking, spinning, rearing, and generally "showing off".
This pack stars: Bellagio (8 year old Straight Egyptian Arabian stallion) - the black with the roses - who was showing off for a teaser mare out of the frame of the photograph. Mageeda Marie (Straight Egyptian Arabian yearling cherry bay filly) - one photo of her spinning to change direction. Alixer (13 year old Straight Egyptian Arabian stallion) and his precious albeit pitiful excuse of a ball. He fills the pack because he was by far the "performer" that day.
I am open to comments to improve my offering in the future, but please understand I am neither a photographer or a stockist.
I took these pictures while checking out some horses to buy and/or breed to, and thought that some of them might be useful to the Dreamers of Avalon members in a number of ways.
Since I am not a stockist - I don't have rules posted on my page, so please follow all rules for Dreamers of Avalon as well as the following:
1. Absolutely no depictions of animal cruelty or abuse.
2. At the time of use you are a member of Dreamers of Avalon.
3. Give me credit for the photo regardless of how it is used - reference, stock, etc. I spent my time and energy doing this for you - you can reciprocate with a quick reference to me.
Just link to me on DA as :icon weavingmagic: (without the space) or link to Dreamers of Avalon group - either is acceptable.
Giving credit for use of stock or reference does not take away from your talent - and instead shows you to be a respectful, honest, and fair person to deal with.
4. Notify me with a quick message (not on my front page - but a private message please). My account is WeavingMagic. This allows me to oooh and ahhh over your work, and favorite it, and maybe learn a thing or two myself (I am still new at digital art and am trying to learn as I go as well).
5. Do not re-post photos as your own, or as mine and you are sharing. These are ONLY available to Dreamers of Avalon community and as such are not to be shared with anyone else. I hold the copyright on the photographs. You hold the copyright on your art, and as such you may post your art anywhere you like as long as the other stock providers used agree to the same. I would like a link to these postings, and DO REQUIRE the same type of credits as on DA.
6. Do not only crop, adjust levels/saturation/etc. and call it yours. That is not a sufficient change. Put some effort in. Regardless of your level, the only way to improve is to practice, try, and learn. I don't pass judgement for honest attempts. Try, and you can and will learn things!
7. You may use my stock in prints. If you make it available as a print at any time, let me know - I may well want to order one myself!
Follow these rules and we will be on perfectly good terms - fail to and regret it.
I *WILL* take appropriate and necessary action against anyone who fails to follow these simple rules.
So in order to use any of this stock, I have to join the group, and I have to use 2 pieces of stock from specific stock providers?
Just wondered if I am reading the rules right. I would love to be able to use one of two of these for painting reference, but I don't have the time to have to pick some stock that I must use in order to be able to use these images here...
Jealouusss! I'm hoping to make a trim with my friend this summer and that might be a farm on our list We're goin for a road trip for about a week (so we hope) to go to all the big farms in Texas, or we'd like to try hehe.
In our continuous
effort to improve
Site Updates to keep
members informed and
to gather feedback.
Below is a list of
recent changes to
the site, bug fixes,
and feedback that
was brought up by
members in the last
d by Sserenita see
was a French painter
who came to
prominence in the
1860's and 70's. His
to other artists at
the time and was an
important part of
the transition from
the Realism to
uard Manet, 1874Born
does it mean these
means that for what
they have in
Bluefley has a gallery filled with artwork that whisks you off in to a Sci-fi daydream, and keeps you captivated for hours. Marc has been a member of our community for over a decade and has achieved nothing but success with his astounding commitment to interacting with the community, sharing a prolific amount of video tutorials and generally being an all round rockstar deviant. It is no joke that we are absolutely delighted to award the Deviousness Award for April 2014 to ... Read More